Our Six Bottles of Knowles Green House Wine is great value, with flavours to suit all tastes and pairings. With this in mind, we have put together the ultimate six bottle case
We’ve included a selection of two white, red and rosé wines.
One of each of the following 6 wines.
- Saison de la Vigne Blanc, France – zesty, aromatic, tropical and dry white from the South of France. A firm favourite.
- Sabina Blanco, Spain – lively, lemony white with delicate grapefruit scents. Clean, sprightly and refreshing.
- Saison de la Vigne Rouge, France – a blend of Southern Rhone grape varieties, this is pure black cherry with a touch of allspice and a faint hint of licorice. It’s very easy to drink.
- Sabina Tinto, Spain – beautifully rich and dark with long resonant finish. Made from 100% Tempranillo grapes.
- Saison de la Vigne Rosé, France – dry, fresh and pale southern French rosé (Provence style)! Wonderfully easy to drink, with delicate crushed raspberries and a soft finish.
- Sabina Rosado, Spain – fabulous lively berry fruit and zesty crispness in this terrific rosado, a real crowd pleaser crammed with succulent fruit.